LED Propellers Low-Noise for DJI Mavic Pro/Platinum/Alpine White
- 100% brand new with high quality
- LED flash propeller is a new innovative product, suitable for DJI Mavic Pro / Platinum / Alpine White
- After the drone and propeller power up, the propeller will give out 5 halos in different colors, brings you more interesting use experience
- It is a low-noise and quick-release propeller and good balance performance
- This propeller can be used with Mavic original propeller
- For example, the drone flies well with a pair of LED flashing propeller and a pair of original propeller; It flies best with two pairs of LED flashing propellers
- The mark of clockwise / anticlockwise propeller: The propeller with golden ring is clockwise propeller, otherwise is anticlockwise propeller
- Color: As Shown
- Material: PA
- LED Quantity for Each Propeller: 5
- LED Light: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, White
- Power By: 4* 2032 Button Cell(Included)
- 2032 Button Cell: 3V 200mAh
- Battery Service Life: More than 300mins(Can be used twelve times if flying 25mins per flight)
- Product Weight: 60g
- Package Dimensions: 24.5*8*6cm
- Package Weight: 160g
- 2 x CW LED Propeller
- 2 x CCW LED Propeller
- 2 x User Manual
- 2 x Screwdriver
LED flash propeller is a new innovative product, suitable for DJI Mavic Pro / Platinum
It is a low-noise and quick-release propeller and good balance performance
Is ok to use non-genuine propellers?
Good question that is constantly asked in nearly all Mavic pro forums and facebook groups. Answers range from the sensible to the preposterous, depend on wether the poster has some propellers to sell you or not. Bottom line is you need to refer to DJI’s own after-sales policy, which has this line in “What is not covered”. Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts. Using any non-genuine DJI part, that then causing your drone to crash will void any warranty you may have. Full warranty details can be found here. Interestingly DJI put zero warranty on their own props. Keep yourself informed.
What you get.
Well packed, arrived in one piece. The LED propellers come in packs of two. Easy to forget when ordering that the DJI Mavic Pro drone will require 2 pairs, four in total. Watch where you buy them from, no-one wants a surprise bill for customs/import fees. Amazon is a good source. Not only ensures no hidden charges, you can also return them if they don’t meet muster.
The DJI Mavic Pro drone LED propellers are styled after the new low-noise DJI propellers for the DJI Mavic Platinum. They fold and have similar motor markings. Gold circle for the white motor, black for the errrr, black.
The LEDs them selves are only located on the underside of one propeller arm, powered by a disc battery located in the central hub. You even get a fine Phillips screw-drive to get into the housing. The on/off switch is easily accessible on the side of the central hub.
How they Fly
Ikopta tested these LED propellers in two phases. The first was in day-light to see if there was any effect to to the stability of the DJI Mavic Pro with these heavier LED propellers. the hover was solid, with no warning appearing on the DJI GO4 app. I did however notice a little drift when the Mavic Pro rotated left & right. This could be down to the increased prop hub height and you need to be aware it could happen.
But these gems really come to life when the sun goes down. And boy do they come alive!
DJI Mavic Pro Light Show.
在晚上螺旋桨旋转的效果我们迷人，几乎催眠。令人惊讶的是观看人群第一次看到它的反应。这些DJI Mavic Pro LED螺旋桨的成本值得一分钱。我认为如果您正在寻找偶尔会有不同的东西，这些将是理想的，可能是：
We Also Recommend
Smart Controller Tempered Glass Film Protector Film for DJI MAVIC 2
Cleaning Soft Glue Adhesive Dust Cleaning Tool for DJI MAVIC 2/MAVIC/AIR/Spark
Air Thrower Delivery Drop for DJI MAVIC 2 Pro/Zoom/mavic pro
Silicone Blade Holder Fixer Protective Belt for DJI mavic/Spark Remote Control