Gbell LED Propeller DJI SPARK Drone,Night Flying Blades 2 Pairs
- 100% brand new with high quality
- LED flash propeller is a new innovative product, suitable for DJI SPARK
- After the drone and propeller power up, the propeller will give out 5 halos in different colors, brings you more interesting use experience
- It is a low-noise and quick-release propeller and good balance performance
- This propeller can be used with SPARK original propeller
- For example, the drone flies well with a pair of LED flashing propeller and a pair of original propeller; It flies best with two pairs of LED flashing propellers
- The mark of clockwise / anticlockwise propeller: The propeller with golden ring is clockwise propeller, otherwise is anticlockwise propeller
- Color: As Shown
- Material: PA
- LED Quantity for Each Propeller: 5
- LED Light: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, White
- Power By: 4* 1025 Button Cell(Included)
- 1025 Button Cell: 3.6V 6mAh
- Battery Service Life: More than 40mins(it means it will be used for 12 times if each flying is about 40 mins)
- Product Weight: 8g
- Package Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.2 x 0.4 inches
- Package Weight: 40g
- 2 x CW LED Propeller
- 2 x CCW LED Propeller
- 1 x User Manual
LED flash propeller is a new innovative product, suitable for DJI SPARK
It is a low-noise and quick-release propeller and good balance performance
Is ok to use non-genuine propellers?
Good question that is constantly asked in nearly all SPARK forums and facebook groups. Answers range from the sensible to the preposterous, depend on wether the poster has some propellers to sell you or not. Bottom line is you need to refer to DJI’s own after-sales policy, which has this line in “What is not covered”. Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts. Using any non-genuine DJI part, that then causing your drone to crash will void any warranty you may have. Full warranty details can be found here. Interestingly DJI put zero warranty on their own props. Keep yourself informed.
What you get.
Well packed, arrived in one piece. The LED propellers come in packs of two. Easy to forget when ordering that the DJI SPARK drone will require 2 pairs, four in total. Watch where you buy them from, no-one wants a surprise bill for customs/import fees. Amazon is a good source. Not only ensures no hidden charges, you can also return them if they don’t meet muster.
The DJI SPARK drone LED propellers are styled after the new low-noise DJI propellers for the DJI SPARK. They fold and have similar motor markings. Gold circle for the white motor, black for the errrr, black.
The LEDs them selves are only located on the underside of one propeller arm, powered by a disc battery located in the central hub. You even get a fine Phillips screw-drive to get into the housing. The on/off switch is easily accessible on the side of the central hub.
How they Fly
Ikopta tested these LED propellers in two phases. The first was in day-light to see if there was any effect to to the stability of the DJI SPARK with these heavier LED propellers. the hover was solid, with no warning appearing on the DJI GO4 app. I did however notice a little drift when the SPARK rotated left & right. This could be down to the increased prop hub height and you need to be aware it could happen.
But these gems really come to life when the sun goes down. And boy do they come alive!
DJI SPARK Light Show.
At night the effect of the propeller spin we mesmerising, almost hypnotic. What was amazing was watching the reaction of the crowd seeing it for the first time. That was worth every penny that these DJI SPARK LED propellers cost. I think these would be ideal if you are looking for that occasional something different, may be at:
- Conference productions
- Product launches
- Fireworks shows
We Also Recommend
RCstyle Spark Landing Gear Height Extender Stabilizers with LED Lights
RCstyle Durable Lightning/Type-C to Micro USB Cable for Spark
RCstyle 4730F Props Propellers For Spark Drone Folding Blade,Gold
RCstyle Spark Gimbal Lens Lock Camera Anti-Glare Flight Cover